Water Damage Restoration
Steamatic of Idaho Falls Water Mitigation Services
Every year one in five homes will experience water damage to a certain degree. Commercial, industrial, and retail buildings aren’t damaged nearly as often. Water causes damage quickly, often on contact, and must be addressed immediately to mitigate destructive results.
Hiring a certified structural drying company can turn a devastating loss into a minor inconvenience. Steamatic of Idaho Falls Water Damage Restoration and Cleaning technicians are trained to minimize water damage as quickly as possible.
REQUEST A SERVICE
The Steamatic Difference
Immediate Response: The longer water sits, the more damage it causes. Our 24/7 capabilities ensure we respond immediately to stop further damage from occurring.
Our Equipment: Steamatic of Idaho Falls uses state-of-the-art drying and monitoring equipment to make sure the structure and contents are completely dry. Throughout the process, moisture levels will be taken at regular intervals and include temperature and relative humidity readings.
Our Experience: We’ve responded to some of the largest flooding and catastrophic events in United States history. We’ve seen it all and cleaned it all.
Total Satisfaction: Upon completion of the restoration, you and your Steamatic of Idaho Falls representative will perform a final inspection to determine that all concerns have been addressed.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.
Do I Have Water Damage in My Idaho Falls Home?
Even if you haven’t experienced a loss event or a natural disaster, your home may still be susceptible to water damage. From leaky faucets and sinks to dirty gutters, broken pipes, and poor water clean up services in the past, your home may be experiencing the harmful effects of water damage, and you don’t even know it! Here are some common indicators that your Idaho Falls home may require water damage repair from the professionals at Steamatic:
- Water stains around doors and windows, ceilings, and around cabinetry along with stains underneath sinks, toilets, and near the bathtub or shower.
- Also look for staining, peeling or bubbling paint on the walls (a soft wall or spot in a wall, usually under a window, is a HUGE inductor that there is water damage in your Idaho Falls home).
- Buckling, warped, and uneven floors can also be a sign of water damage in your home.
- A musty odor is often a sure sign of water damage as well as mold, another significant indicator of water damage.
- Visible mold in the home is a sign of water damage and must be mitigated immediately for both the safety of your family and the structural integrity of your home.
- High water bills are another factor to pay attention to. A sudden increase in your water and sewer bills may indicate a leaking or broken pipe within the home.
If you have noticed any of these signs in your home, it is of the utmost importance that you schedule a restoration and/or cleaning service with us today. Our team of water damage repair experts in Idaho Falls is ready 24/7 all year round to mitigate all of the water damage in your home and help give you some peace of mind.